Silicone Teething Necklace - Fiona
As moms we love and rely on products that are truly functional for our day-to-day lives, TeetherJoy silicone teething jewelry is a truly functional and flexible accessory to wear from one outfit to another.
- Using a nursing necklace allow your little one to hold onto something rather than your skin, hair or clothing and should help to stop pinching and scratching!
- Keeps baby’s attention focused on the breast area
- Dissuades baby from pulling away at distractions, resulting in longer more filling feeds
- It is great for the development of fine motor skills and tactile sensitivity of the child. Improving hand to eye co-ordination & tracking.
- It can be used as a learning tool; introducing a wealth of shapes, colors & textures to your little one.
What's more! We are offering cute and affordable twinning accessories for both mom and the little princess. Looking back and seeing you and your daughter in matching accessories will surely steal the limelight and will be a great memory that will last you both a lifetime.
Our silicone beads are of the highest quality:
- Beads are made with 100% silicone food grade silicone
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water
- No BPA, Phthalates or heavy metals such as lead and arsenic
- Non toxic jewelry for moms, safe for babies to tug, touch and chew
- Approx. 75 cm (Mommy) & 45 cm (Princess) in length
IMPORTANT INFORMATION // Inspect jewelry before first use, if any parts may be damaged do not use and contact us to return the item for a replacement.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS // Hand wash in warm water with mild soap and allow dry. Wash before first use. Do not soak.
WARNING // Do NOT leave necklace unattended with child. Although this babywearing necklace is made to be very safe for baby, don’t leave the baby to play alone with it. Always supervise your baby whenever using your beautiful necklace.
MATERIALS // We use the safest silicone beads on the market, a silky nylon string & a breakaway clasp for added safety.
All of TeetherJoy’s products should be used under competent adult supervision and should never be used during sleep times.